10 Sleepy Time Books for Toddler Bedtime
This post is kind of a follow up to one I wrote a couple of weeks ago, Reading With Young Children, Is It Beneficial? From your comments, I believe it is safe to say, we all agree that it is very beneficial to our little ones. From the encouragement I got from that, I decided to find some favorite stories that I think will be loved by all, parents and children.
So I have taken the time to compile a list of 10, what I call, sleepy time books for toddler bedtime, from Amazon. These books are perfect for snuggles and letting your young one know it’s close to bed time.This seems to be the time of day my 4 year old son wants me to read to him the most. After going to pre-k all day, by 7:30 pm he is so ready for some snuggling and stories.
These are the 10 sleepy time books I felt were perfect for putting your child to bed. Some are best sellers and others are just classic good night books.
- If Animals Kissed Goodnight by Ann Whitford Paul
- The Going-To-Bed Book by Sandra Boynton
- Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown
- Pajama Time! by Sandra Boynton
- Little Owl’s Night by Divya Srinivasan
- It’s Time to Sleep, My Love by Nancy Tillman
- Sleepyheads by Sandra J. Howatt
- The Goodnight Train by June Sobel
- Where Do Diggers Sleep At Night? by Brianna Caplan Sayres
- Good Night, Little Bear by Patsy Scary
What do you think of my sleepy time list?
We have a couple of these, Goodnight Moon and The Goodnight Train. I do plan on adding more to his collection, one at a time. Sometimes budget living is for the birds, lol.
*This post contains affiliate links that may or may not compensate this blog. Any purchase you make through any affiliate link, helps keep this blogs journey moving forward and me one step closer to my goal. Thank you! 🙂